Follow The Metal Crypt on Twitter  The Metal Crypt on Facebook  The Metal Crypt's YouTube Channel
The Metal Crypt's YouTube channel + 20 Years of The Metal Crypt
The Metal Crypt will be celebrating its 20th anniversary this year (in September). Our resident freaky Finn (that's Luxi Wink) got the idea of asking bands and label/PR people for their testimonials. He gathered many video testimonials that he put all together in a 13+ minute video as well as a bunch of written testimonials that he turned into a cool 7+ minute video slideshow (with music from Finnish thrashers OPPRESSION).

Since we can't host videos on the site's server, I decided to create a YouTube channel for The Metal Crypt and upload the stuff there. I've also created a "Staff Favourites" video playlist that already has a bunch of videos on it and more will be added regularly. Since we're the metal site with the best tastes on the Internet, this promises to be full of good stuff. Big Grin

Throughout the year I'm hoping to gather more testimonials to add to the YouTube channel (bands and labels, don't say you haven't been warned ... Wink) Video interviews are also in the realm of possibility, but one step at a time...

Check out the channel here and please subscribe to it. Once we reach 100 subscribers (+ at least 30 days online), then we can get a more legible URL for the channel. Smile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfruFQE...tuPXbAz-w/
I've uploaded a new version of the "Written Testimonials" slideshow because the one I had was missing a couple of bands.
Got a new video testimonial from Sean Peck of The Three Tremors (and Cage, Death Dealer, Denner/Shermann), recently interviewed by Luxi.
Subscribed.   Wink
"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

* "Armageddon Cult" by SURVIVORS ZERO (feat. yours truly)
28 subscribers so far. 28 tr00 people.
(01-05-2019, 08:12 AM)metalcrypt Wrote: 28 subscribers so far. 28 tr00 people.

30 tr00 people subscribed so far... but more subscribers are needed.

Please subscribe if you haven't already done so. Thank you.  Cool
"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

* "Armageddon Cult" by SURVIVORS ZERO (feat. yours truly)