Follow The Metal Crypt on Twitter  The Metal Crypt on Facebook
15 Years
15 Years ago, my very first review appeared here on the site.  When I started this I never thought it would go on this long, or go the places it has gone.  My involvement here has outlasted 3 houses, 3 jobs, and my marriage.  Things come and go, but metal is forever.
Well, shit, sorry to hear about that last bit.  Glad you've been here long as you have, however, as your work, among others here, helped me in my understanding of the genre, and I suppose myself in some ways.  Here's to another 15  Big Grin
Metal Always. Metal Only.
Subject: So why should we hire you?

...hand moves toward the delete button.. Fucking spam... Oh... wait a minute...

That was close. lol
Your reviews were a big reason I kept coming back day after day after first discovering this site. Your writing has set a high standard and inspired me to give it a try. 

Cheers!
We need it as a liquid in our veins instead of blood
Was curious what your first review was. I discovered this website for myself in 2003, and the first review I ever read was Bal-Sagoth- Starfire...

I learned of a lot of music that appealed to me back then and also in the time since from your reviews. Thanks for that.
(02-24-2018, 09:59 AM)ReignInBloodyGore Wrote: Was curious what your first review was.  I discovered this website for myself in 2003, and the first review I ever read was Bal-Sagoth- Starfire...

I learned of a lot of music that appealed to me back then and also in the time since from your reviews. Thanks for that.

Heh, my first live review was for Cauldron Born's ...And Rome Shall Fall waaaay back in 2003.  Seems like another age.