Follow The Metal Crypt on Twitter  The Metal Crypt on Facebook
Reliable proofreader IS NEEDED!!
As my mother language isn’t English, I need help in this proofreading thing of my reviews from time to time.

I have approx. 20+ written album reviews at the moment, but none of them havet been proofread yet.

I unfortunately cannot pay for this “job”, but instead of that can perhaps send some free CDs to you as a token of job well-done – and that’s all.   

Any volunteers to take this task? Please just send me a private message if you can offer your help to me. The sooner – the better, of course, because the pile of my written reviews is growing…       

Thanks for reading,

~ L u x i ~ / The Metal Crypt
"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

My friends in WHIPLASH...
Just send a couple directly to me (usual address for reviews) and I’ll see if a proofreader is really needed (a couple, not 20 - I’ve been overdosing on e-mail these past couple of days - haha!)
(07-03-2018, 05:06 AM)metalcrypt Wrote: Just send a couple directly to me (usual address for reviews) and I’ll see if a proofreader is really needed (a couple, not 20 - I’ve been overdosing on e-mail these past couple of days - haha!)

Thanks... PM sent.
"What does not kill me... Eh, makes me even more pissed off, you punk!!!"  Angry

I'd be happy to help if needed..

Finnish english with some redneck flair anyone???
(07-05-2018, 09:06 PM)Uncle Daddy Wrote: I'd be happy to help if needed..

Finnish english with some redneck flair anyone???

Thanks so much, UD... very much appreciated!

Fin-Eng with a slight redneck twist sounds cool in my books at least...  Big Grin

Please kindly PM to the site owner Michel for more details, ok?

Reliable proofreader's vacancy is still open at the headquarters of The Metal Crypt...  Wink

We're good.