Follow The Metal Crypt on Twitter  The Metal Crypt on Facebook

Author Topic: 14 Years  (Read 348 times)

Offline Sargon the Terrible

• Staff
  • Ia Ia Cthulhu F'Thagn!
14 Years
« on: February 25, 2017, 03:22:22 PM »
Missed it by a few days, but on February 23rd, 2003, my first review appeared here on the 'Crypt.  8)

Offline MetalMike

• Staff
Re: 14 Years
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 03:35:56 PM »
Missed it by a few days, but on February 23rd, 2003, my first review appeared here on the 'Crypt.  8)

:super: :cheers:
We need it as a liquid in our veins instead of blood

Offline Omni

• Staff
  • But, what ends when the symbols shatter?
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 06:33:49 PM »
Cool. I wonder if I will review here for 14 years.

Offline MetalCrypt

• Administrator
    • The Metal Crypt
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 07:36:31 PM »

:cheers:

I still vaguely remember that subject line: "So, why should we hire you?" (something like that). I was within a split-second from deleting it as spam when I noticed the first line in the body of the e-mail. :lol

• Staff
  • Ia Ia Cthulhu F'Thagn!
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 04:55:50 AM »
I remember that.  Heh.  And then I went crazy and reviewed everything in sight.

Offline MetalMike

• Staff
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2017, 08:09:36 AM »
I remember that.  Heh.  And then I went crazy and reviewed everything in sight.

You were a beast when you started. Before I joined I came here and was pissed when there WASN'T a Sargon review  :lol

I just passed 8 years in December which is hard to fathom. Back then I would review any piece of shit promo that was sent my way just because it was new music! Remember when promos would get posted and we'd all jump on them like traders on the floor of the stock exchange? "GIVE ME THAT AUTUMN PROMO! NO, NO, GIVE IT TO ME, I REVIEWED THE LAST ONE!"
We need it as a liquid in our veins instead of blood

• Staff
  • Ia Ia Cthulhu F'Thagn!
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2017, 05:12:22 PM »
You were a beast when you started. Before I joined I came here and was pissed when there WASN'T a Sargon review  :lol

I just passed 8 years in December which is hard to fathom. Back then I would review any piece of shit promo that was sent my way just because it was new music! Remember when promos would get posted and we'd all jump on them like traders on the floor of the stock exchange? "GIVE ME THAT AUTUMN PROMO! NO, NO, GIVE IT TO ME, I REVIEWED THE LAST ONE!"

Yes, I remember when I could not write reviews because I literally had nothing I had not already done, and now that's just insane.  I have so many promos that no human being could review them all.  Even if it was all I did I could never keep up.