Follow The Metal Crypt on Twitter  The Metal Crypt on Facebook

Author Topic: Current Videogame  (Read 185485 times)

Offline Eternal_Sorrow

Re: Current Videogame
« Reply #1020 on: August 01, 2017, 12:45:01 PM »
Replaying Uncharted 4

Fuck that game was good, prime example of how to tell a story in the Video Game medium.  The end section was an unexpected bonus!!

Offline Sargon the Terrible

• Staff
  • Ia Ia Cthulhu F'Thagn!
« Reply #1021 on: August 01, 2017, 01:42:30 PM »
Probably the most polished game I have ever played.  Everything just works in that game.

Offline metaldomdom

« Reply #1022 on: August 04, 2017, 01:32:41 PM »
I'm just getting back to my Fallout 4 game too.  Level 30 and getting on with the main quest.

I'm level 70 and just finished the Automatron DLC, I'm now doing Far Arbor and I really like the atmosphere. Dark, foggy and on an Island, pretty cool!

• Staff
  • Ia Ia Cthulhu F'Thagn!
« Reply #1023 on: August 04, 2017, 02:40:27 PM »
Rise of the Tomb Raider

Offline Eternal_Sorrow

« Reply #1024 on: August 05, 2017, 03:10:39 AM »
Rise of the Tomb Raider

Great game, but didnt have the pull of the first that made me wanna finish it.. which is a shame cause i was close to the end!

Offline Noumenon

• As above, so below
« Reply #1025 on: August 05, 2017, 07:05:19 AM »
Against my better judgment, I downloaded Civilization V on Steam. I got in on July 1st and have logged 140 hours. I think I need an intervention...

Offline BrunoRedSox

• Staff
« Reply #1026 on: August 09, 2017, 10:31:39 AM »
Mass Effect: Andromeda

After a million patches, this is actually decent
Metal is forever
In every Single matter
Metal is forever
Nations come together

Offline Uncle Daddy

« Reply #1027 on: September 08, 2017, 09:23:42 AM »
Destiny 2

Unbelievably good!

• Staff
  • Ia Ia Cthulhu F'Thagn!
« Reply #1028 on: September 08, 2017, 07:49:07 PM »
Great game, but didnt have the pull of the first that made me wanna finish it.. which is a shame cause i was close to the end!

It disappointed me.  It was fun, but it was like a game with no middle, just a beginning and then an end after some muddling about.  It was over and I never really felt like it got going.  I was hoping for a big, globe-trotting adventure like the classic Tomb Raider 2, but it was just in one place, like the first game.  It felt cramped and short.

Playing Mad Max now.  Surprisingly fun.

Offline ReignInBloodyGore

« Reply #1029 on: September 22, 2017, 01:02:50 AM »
I'm having post-great game slump issues again. Persona 5 was awesome, even though slightly cringey. A solid RPG.

I've spent the last several days trying to find a new game to play that would stick with me and unfortunately it all feels inferior and uninteresting.  I have a PS Vita so I started Persona 4 Golden today. I plan to keep playing that, but I also hope to find something else to play on my PS4 as well that I can stick to.

Offline Eternal_Sorrow

« Reply #1030 on: September 22, 2017, 02:26:22 AM »
I'm having post-great game slump issues again. Persona 5 was awesome, even though slightly cringey. A solid RPG.

I've spent the last several days trying to find a new game to play that would stick with me and unfortunately it all feels inferior and uninteresting.  I have a PS Vita so I started Persona 4 Golden today. I plan to keep playing that, but I also hope to find something else to play on my PS4 as well that I can stick to.

Have you played Nier or Prey, both surprisingly good.  As well for RPGs I quite enjoyed Tales of Berseria with its much more mature story.

Offline ReignInBloodyGore

« Reply #1031 on: September 22, 2017, 11:34:21 AM »
Have you played Nier or Prey, both surprisingly good.  As well for RPGs I quite enjoyed Tales of Berseria with its much more mature story.

Nier looks amazing. I do plan to try that one. Maybe when the price comes down a little more. And I haven't really seen anything on Prey, so I'll have to look that one up. Tales of Berseria is another title I've seen mentioned for those who just finished Persona and needed something else to play.  Thanks for the suggestions!

• Staff
  • Ia Ia Cthulhu F'Thagn!
« Reply #1032 on: September 22, 2017, 01:51:39 PM »
Started playing Warframe, which is free.  It's like Destiny only good.

Offline eternaljester81

• Staff
« Reply #1033 on: September 22, 2017, 05:32:23 PM »
Waiting on Elex. I love open world RPGs, and the mix of sci-fi and fantasy sounds pretty awesome.