Follow The Metal Crypt on Twitter  The Metal Crypt on Facebook

Author Topic: Current Videogame  (Read 167188 times)

Offline Chris Foley

• Staff
Re: Current Videogame
« Reply #1005 on: March 12, 2017, 03:42:33 PM »
The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild

Incredible.  :bow:

Offline Sargon the Terrible

• Staff
  • Ia Ia Cthulhu F'Thagn!
« Reply #1006 on: March 12, 2017, 11:22:39 PM »
Played through ABZU.  Light on mechanics, but gorgeous and relaxing and fun.

Now digging into DC Universe Online and having a lot of fun with it.

Offline Eternal_Sorrow

« Reply #1007 on: March 18, 2017, 01:25:47 PM »
Finished Horizon, and holy balls is the game amazing.  Worth playing just for the wicked sci-fi story, thankfully the whole package is just as good.

Now playing Nioh... I think this game is more annoying then Dark Souls, it has this retarded mechanic where you have to hit the dodge button twice to roll and its cause me more then a few deaths!

Offline metaldomdom

« Reply #1008 on: March 19, 2017, 05:16:30 PM »
Finished Layers of Fear and god this game is scary. Haven't played a game like that in a while. You really dont know what to expect next. Doors vanishing, crazy little dolls giving you the creep. It's not a long game about 5-6 hours max. You can clearly see the P.T. (Silent Hills) worshiping.

Dear Esther. Good game again not that long 2 hours max

Offline ReignInBloodyGore

« Reply #1009 on: April 28, 2017, 02:14:52 AM »
I can't believe I came back to it so soon, but I got right back into Skyrim and it has already been such a different experience.  I was a dark elf last time, running fully as a mage.  This time I am playing a true Nord, and plan to side with the Stormcloaks this time just to get the other side. 

Real question though:
I have been very curious about the Elder Scrolls Online.  However, my play time is very random, and not very much time goes into a session.  Probably about 45 minutes to an hour at the most when I play a game.  Given this fact, can anyone who has played the Online version confirm if TES Online is a good purchase or not for me?  I would just plan on playing it solo, and just explore and do things at a rather slow pace.  I can't seem to find exactly the right answers to my concerns about it.  I heard some people who loved the other base games hated the online version, while others loved it.  Not sure what I can expect to feel about it.